Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:42:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training report 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training report 2  (Read 2452 times)
Jane
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2008, 04:14:57 pm »

Training on 22-8
rooftop of barracks

Guard leading training:
Senior Guardsman Tiberius

Attending:
Grenadier Captain Raiden Morana
Sergeant Hoagie
Regular Grenadier Takeamada
Guardsman recruit Taybard Jaekel
Guardsman recruit Jane
Guardsman recruit Yenril Darkeye
Guardsman recruit Baolin

After sir Tiberius had led us to the graveyard , where we fought a heroic battle against hordes of undead , we returned to the barracks for a little training. Well , little... We started with the training of several orders . Ready arms , at ease , about face , ...they were all drilled into us till perfection. After that we divided into two groups , preparing ourselves for a though condition training. First my group had to run laps while the others had to do pushups , later we reversed the roles. I must say , i think sir Tiberius wasn't very fond of the other group for some reason as he made them run 10 laps while we only had to do five. Not that i'm complaining about it. After this we had to face eachother and hit till one of us dropped. The first one to fall would be a manlover , a strange expression if you ask me because in a sort of way it's not really insulting for a girl . I managed to knock down Yenril . He too placed in a few good punches at me and most of us had a nicely changed face after this excercise.

Then it was time for an equipment check. After my little neglectance of last time ( i hadn't brought enough bandages with me ) i was very confident i had everything on me , till it was time to show our lightsources. Apparently we always need to bring torches with us and sir Tiberius politely made clear to me that next time i better have one with me ( i believe his exact words were something like...YOU MAGGOT , WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE IN A DARK CAVE NOW!!) At least i was not the only one to have forgotten it.

We ended training with a free for all , in which i managed to stay on my feet till only the captain was left . After a short but hard fight he floored me and that ended the training . After a final lineup we were dismissed and we all went back to our duties.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 04:48:23 pm by Jane » Logged
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 11:07:56 pm »

Harr! Not many can stand up to Captain Moranas mace.

Nicely reported recruit, and well done. Keep up the good work

*Signed*
   Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 12:11:39 am »

Aye aye, good job and all. Remember that light source next time, eh?

~ Tiberius.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length