Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:04:42 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Helpful Advices and fact on making rogue char. (powergamertips)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Helpful Advices and fact on making rogue char. (powergamertips)  (Read 1211 times)
Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2008, 02:08:07 pm »

Here you have it (you know who you are)

Here is a typical template that I know works very well:

120 swords or fence
100 tact
90 anat
90 heal          
80 poison    (with 80 poisoning skill you wont fail to apply deadly poison to a weapon)
80 stealth             
80 hide
80 medit

Training Poisoning is a painstaking and boring thing to do, but if you stick with it you can make it to 80 without loosing your hair.
You can poison the same dagger or apple over and over again, no need to switch targets or move your character.

Ok now to gaining Poisoning. Here is a little chart I followed while working on poisoning:

0-40: Lesser Poison (You can buy it up to 30ish from the thief guildmaster)
40-70: Regular Poison
70-100: Greater Poison

(Note: If gains dry up for Regular poison while in the upper 60's try switching to Greater then)

How do I raise Stealth?

Here is a Chart made by Lord Lythande that I and many others follow:

0-30 Buy from Thief Guildmaster
30-65 Stealth with only newbie clothes and a robe on
65-95 GM Full Studded Leather Suit
95-GM GM Full Studded Leather Suit and GM Close Helm

Here is how the Poisoning skill works:

The Poisoning skill will give a (Poisoning Skill)% chance to increase the level of poison delivered by 1. The blade must have poison applied to it. The power of the poison depends on the type of poison used and your poisoning skill.

With Poisoning skill 0.0 - 19.9 you can inflict Level 1 (with a chance of level 2)
With Poisoning skill 20.0 - 39.9 you can inflict level 2 (with a chance of level 3)
With Poisoning skill 40.0 - 59.9 you can inflict level 3 (with a chance of level 4)
With Poisoning skill 60.0 - 100.0 you can inflict level 4 (with a chance of level 5)
(With my advice of poison skill 80 you will have an 80% chance to inflict level 5 poison with a deadly poisoned weapon)

Hope that helps a bit:)

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:11:52 am »

With stealt hi just add metal pieces of armour.. piece by piece when i need a points boost..

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length