Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:43:53 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Decorations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Decorations  (Read 1275 times)
Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2008, 07:44:40 pm »

The Church has recently acquired a temporary plot for the Northern Chapter Preceptory, the local chapter house of the Templi Order (And general HQ for Church Members).

In the next day or so I will evaluate what space is available and be placing furnature orders, but in the meanwhile this is open to all;

If you have any realistic semi-rare decorations that you feel may be of use within the Preceptory, The Church is willing to receive/buy them from players.

Items such as:

Floor-Hay, Horse shoes, stacked books, pictures/portraits, ankh deed, rugs/carpets (Not animal ones), coats/suits of armour, wall-mounted swords/shields/armour, filled-bookcases or any other items like this that would be fitting for a 'basic' interior design.

Also, the following deeds may come in handy if anyone could take the time to construct them:

2x Training Dummies (One in each direction)
2x Archery Buttes (One in each directon)
1x Long forge; stretching East/West
1x Long water trough; stretching North/South
2x Small Anvil
2x Loom (One in each direction)
2x Spinning Wheel (One in each direction)

Regards,
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 08:08:09 pm by Siegfried » Logged

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:31:02 pm »

I can help with some of the deeds you need, also note that if I'm not mistaken they changed it so you no longer have to worrie about east-west, north-south facing, they can now be changed with the Inteior Design tool!  As for the archery butte they were a spring cleaning item and are not makeible at this time and are not cheap!  But I will do what I can and get back to you in a couple days

Tiberus

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 11:40:17 pm »

Father, I've A few  "doodads" laying about going unused. I shall gather them up possibly even a heritage token (which I would ask payment for as they are about 450K) Its possible I have a second Ankh deed I would simply have to hunt it down.

Cheers!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length