Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 10:20:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Stop & Search Results: A note to Captain Morana
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Stop & Search Results: A note to Captain Morana  (Read 2058 times)
Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2008, 10:56:54 pm »

Captain Morana,

After thy men didst fail to turn up to the training session earlier this eve', I didst decide to perform searches of my own to allow the men to witness what it feels like to be searched. The results however, were quite staggering. The following men were searched, and the items confiscated art written beside their names:

• Sergeant Grayner - A love-themed letter from a male signature; pending investigation.
  • Arcanist Valentine - A book pertaining to Necromancy, and his Arcanist book as a result.
  • Watchman Delferium - 12 bottles of black brew.
  • Watchman Haap - Horse feed
  • Watchman Keres - Nothing

Haap and Keres were both branded for possession of items pertaining to wytchcraft, having failed to inform the Church, they didst get off lightly.

Thy Sergeant fails to surprise or disappoint, as always... And the Arcanist hath been sent 'pon his pilgrimage this eve'. 'Tis uncertain whether or not he shalt return.

I doubt it.

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 07:09:42 am »

*Raiden nods slowly as he reads the report, removing anything "love themed" from his pack*

Manlubbin' love notes... Watchmen eatin' horse feed... Dodgey literature in Kas's pack... What is the world coming too!

*shiftye eyes*

Just as well ye carried out this stop and search Father.

Hmmm... My pack feels much lighter... *whistles*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length