Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:54:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Ready For The Worst - Report!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ready For The Worst - Report!  (Read 2340 times)
Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2009, 08:44:52 pm »

Having seen the task and noticing such a range of things were required I decided to set off and tackle as many of the things as possible.

Having not yet obtained a hunting licence for Cove I headed for Trinsic to poach their animals and with his new armour and weapon he made short work of various animals, collecting their meat, hides and feathers to add to his collection.

I came across the odd sheep so quickly sheered them to gather their wood and then decided to chop some much needed wood. Having filled up my bag I decided to load up George my packhorse and set out for the final item I would try to obtain on the list, Shadow Iron!

I mined for a while but it seems Shadow Iron was being fiarly hard to obtain so I did not gather the full fifty I was after before nightfall, slightly annoyed I decided to head back home to count my items.

Later on I found Edward Striker to hand in my items, a list of which is below: -

• 54 Piles of Hides
  • 55 Logs
  • 50 Slabs of meat
  • 1 Chicken carcass
  • 50 Feathers
  • 4 Piles of wool
  • 20 Slabs or pork
  • 36 Shadow Iron Ingots

*signed*
Ludwik Bloodaxe
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 10:20:00 pm by Mr Bloodaxe » Logged

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman