Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 10:38:26 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Commander Goes Under Cover In Yew
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Commander Goes Under Cover In Yew  (Read 1713 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: February 07, 2009, 03:20:54 pm »

After my last visit to Yew I thought a disguise might offer me a decent chance of not getting my arse kicked by the inbred locals. The beard I had been cultivating all week along with some attire acquired some time ago from Cedarwood and a straw hat pulled down over my brow would suffice.

I was challenged by a none too bright Footman as I entered Stone Keep. A tedious fellow to be sure but I fobbed him off with some half baked story about me being a local peasant. Dart and a couple of Besiegers were on duty at this late hour along with a female Waywatcher who I recognised from the skirmish Wednesday eve.

I quizzed them innocently about their strength and squad disposition in and amongst indulging them in their idle and somewhat dull chit chat. I was surprised that sheep nor cousins made it into the conversation although questionable parentage was discussed with one of the Besiegers.

I managed to slip away and take note of some of the key buildings around the Keep. It seems the citadel is still in good repair as is the statue of Lord Protector Klion. A subject that drew a few snorts from the Yewish.

Not wanting to push my luck too far and having gained information about troop strength and the location of some key miltary buildings I made my way back to Cove for a well deserved ale via the Swaggers before heading home for an even more well deserved shave!

*signed*

Fred Smith Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 01:29:35 pm »

Wonderful report sir! We can use your gathered information to our advantage!

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 07:37:33 pm by Faden » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length