Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 03:11:11 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Leather for the Company
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Leather for the Company  (Read 1606 times)
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2009, 10:35:16 am »

Lead by:
Raven

Present:
Garrison Hawke

Loot:

Gold:

Coffers: 10,763
Mercenary' pay: 3,000 each
Total: 16,763

Other:

Horned Leather: 1,210 yards

Overview:

We' started off with the plan to head along to the Pass Of Karnaugh and hunt drakes long the mountain side, but it came clear to us that the quantity of leather we'd need to get, and the stretch of mountain pass we'd need to hunt along, and the amount of Drakes to be found would have meant we'd be there for some time, so we decided to march to the Ancient Wyrm's nest.

Realising that however awesome we may be, it would clearly not be possible for us to kill the Ancient Wyrm ourselves, so I decided to let the Wyrm chase me through compassion, I managed to lose it within the mountain pathways north of the moongate. This enabled us to hunt the less fearsome and more manageable Wyverns until we reached our quota. It was indeed a bloodbath, where many of the gold-type Wyverns were slayed.

After handballing the leather to the nearest gypsy bank, we headed back to Cove.

Overall, a fairly successful expedition.

Sketches:

Raven

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 01:13:52 pm »

Hoho!

Damn fine work men.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 03:10:49 pm »

Fine work indeed!

Keep up the good work as this will need to be done each week so that the Company stay filled with the skins needed to make the mages their armors.

Signed: Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length