Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:43:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training or circus practise?!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training or circus practise?!  (Read 3011 times)
Pickles
Cove Command
Covian Veteran

Vinegar soaked Cucumber.

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2009, 04:58:43 pm »

Hello! This is my first report so I figured I'll introduce myself! My name is Elizabeth but everyone just calls me Pickles! I am the greatest arcane mage EVER! So, be grateful I'm on your side because I have the POWER! For I am amazing and all that is sexy and great. Do not question.

And so this was my first day, I've been hanging around for a few days and no one even thought that I wanted to be in this oh so coolio club too! With all the crazy people dressing the same and all non-jingling. So i had to hint it at Kas before he asked! Gah, how sad! Then I was given these depressing clothes with no jingly bells, I don't get how you all go around without delightful jingling all day! So boring! But I put them on and went upstairs to stand in line and just sorta mule around while people were supposed to be getting promoted, but it seems like you all are slackers and SUCK. So only Kas got some medal for..something I wasn't paying attention I was to busy glaring at the fool who stole my hat! After the so called "parade" I thought parade were fun, with music and dancing and stuff but this was just boring... We stayed upstairs and spread out a bit while the Commander went around and started checking that people had stuff... Which I wasn't even given or told I needed to have! Not a good start! Shame on you all.

The Commander being a complete JERK
[/i]

After checking all our stuff, or more correctly lack of stuff, the Commander led us in some drilling of parade orders... Which seemed to be more of bumbling about like retarded elephants then anything. It was great fun! Everyone was so confused about what to do it even took some people a few minutes to figure out left from right! After a while we were able to count off in order!

Hurray we got it?!
[/i]

After the orders we moved onto warcries, all of them were pretty good! We got to scare the Commander which was fun after him being such a jerk earlier. My warcry I learned from that women's self defense class in Moonglow, it was really effective. I screamed as loudly as I could "THAT'S MY PURSE!!! I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!" and kicked straight and true for the Commander's balls. It was very effective, Hurray me.

After the warcries we went onto a... "Free for all" in which my boyfriend Kurt won! Yey!! He beat up everyone. But sadly, everyone ganged up on me first off and I was knocked over really quickly. Jingle Haters.

I'm not sure of who all was there.. since it was my first day I don't know everyone's name. Sooo just write them below?

*signed*
Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin.
Jingler galore

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 05:15:59 pm »

Leading: Raiden "Raidy" Morana, Commander

Attending: Kas "The Great" Valentine, Veteran Mercenary
                Torrak "The Keres" Keres, Mercenary
                Raven "The Raven", Mercenary
                Marcus Tel'var, Mercenary
                Kurt "Just Kurt", Mercenary
                Delferium "Buttons", Mercenary
                Elizabeth "Pickles" Martin, Mercenary Recruit
                Nikolai "Nickel-eye" Sidoriv, Mercenary Recruit
                Iiphrin "The Elf", Mercenary Recruit
                Valkur, Mercenary Recruit
                Celuvian Haap, Mercenary Recruit
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 12:11:58 am by Linaeus » Logged

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 05:28:52 pm »

Heh... loving' the caption on that second sketch!

Good work.

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 05:42:01 pm »

An outstanding piece of literature Pickles !

Keep up the good work and perhaps we'll get you some bell covered anklets.

The page crackles with an overcharged signature,
Company Arcanist Kas Valentine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 06:52:37 pm »

*The Commander reads the report with a wry smile and grimmaces a little remembering Pickles' warcry.*

Me bein' a jerk will keep those buggers alive... Eight our of ten recruits die a horrible death... *smirks faintly*

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

(OOC: Good job on the report Pickles. Wink)

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 10:08:07 pm »

I was there too (came bit late)

Cel!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length