Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 02:58:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  For Raiden Morana's eyes only
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For Raiden Morana's eyes only  (Read 1990 times)
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2009, 08:24:52 pm »

Interim Report on Railen’s Abduction – Interview with Elizabeth “Pickles” Martin.

Pickles was one of the people Eve and I wished to speak to. She aroused my suspicion earlier due to the way she acted when I spoke to her casually sometime ago. I would have been able to act much sooner if the dumb churchie brutes had not seen fit to have some perverted fun at my expense.

She aroused my suspicion due to the fact that she appeared to know who the drow was that was involved in this horrible torture. She gave the name Faeryl and ran from me saying she could not talk about it. This is the first I have been able to talk to her.

As I questioned Pickles, she became rather hostile to me and clearly became irritated at my line of enquiry. I needed to know why she knew this particular drow was involved. It seems the first time she was lured; Faeryl boasted that Railen would be taken. When I challenged her to explain why you were not warned she became very angry and upset. She claimed she did warn you. She then gave me a copy of a report she sent to you, which also carries your acknowledgement. The copy is attached to this report.

Despite this, I was still not fully satisfied particularly because it was never reported that she was as severely hurt in comparison with other captured Covians. This led me to believe, as I hinted to you the other night that she might be in the drow’s “pocket”. Initially that was based on her reaction to my first questioning (her running away refusing to talk). As I questioned her further, I finally got to the truth and fully understand why she ran from me. She gave me details of what she experienced. These details I am keeping to myself, not even you will find out from me. Due to what she was subjected too I can fully understand the way she reacted as she did. I have experienced similar, so I know what she went through. She admits to two “visits” but I think she is lying. Despite that I am satisfied completely that she was neither involved in Railen’s abduction nor is she a spy for drow. There is no point to finding out exactly how many times she actually went either willingly or forcefully. It will only re-open old wounds and relive the horrors she experienced. She has suffered enough and I advise you not to question her regarding her visits with drow again.

Conclusions.

1. Pickles is completely innocent of any involvement before, during and after Railen’s abduction.

2. Her prompt warning to you should have prevented the incident and Pickles should be commended.

3. The fact you knew of the warning begs the question of why it was not acted upon. It was either an administrative cock-up or the report was deliberately buried to prevent action.

4. If it was the former, the administrator should be punished and removed from your office.

5. If it was the latter, then you have a problem in that someone is working against Covian interests.

I would therefore request the names of all administrators and your leave for myself and Eve to interview all involved.

Mischief

PS. A copy of Pickles original report is attached http://cove.sugeworld.com/forum/index.php/topic,11876.msg82767.html#msg82767

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length