Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 06:43:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Stratics: Looking For A Few Good Pens
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Stratics: Looking For A Few Good Pens  (Read 1691 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: May 21, 2005, 01:39:25 am »

Great opportunity for promotion of community/guild shard-wide here;

Are your shoes worn thin from traveling from town to town? Is your voice hoarse and sore from speaking with citizens across Britannia? Have a knack for putting pen to paper and writing an excellent story? Then perhaps UO Stratics' Europa News Page is the place where you can not only show off your talent but also help bring the community together with interesting, exciting stories and news items about the Europa Shard and her citizens.

UO Stratics is currently looking for active, talented citizens of Europa to add to our crack team of top-notch Ultima Online reporters.

As a volunteer you are asked to:

* Be a competent writer
* Be an active, knowledgeable member of the Europa community
* Be willing to attend events and quests, interview VIPs, report news of interest to the community
* Be able to dedicate a minimum of six hours per week to writing and/or posting news items
* Have a familiarity with basic HTML
* Be pro-active

Does the above describe you? Then what are you waiting for??? Apply... right now... do not hesitate! Simply fill out this brief questionnaire and fire off an e-mail to zigzag@stratics.com with "Europa Application" as the subject.

1. Real name
2. Contact e-mail address
3. ICQ, AIM, MSN number (if applicable)
4. Character name (this must be the name of the character you will be using as your potential shard reporter)
5. Rate your HTML knowledge from 1-10, where 1 is poor and 10 is phenomenal
6. Answer this: Why do you wish to be a shard reporter for UO Stratics?
7. Include a brief writing sample, no more than 500 words (no attachments)
8. Any questions???

Good luck to all applicants!
Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 03:01:48 am »

I'm an EX-UO Stratics Europa reporter. I had the prodigious oppertunity to work with some of the great people like Orangebeard, Marshall Drakan and Pad O'lion. A great experience.

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length