Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:48:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Twilight Legion (Moderators: Linaeus, Leander)
| | | |-+  Thrakatug Kobveob art! [Taking Cove's gold!]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thrakatug Kobveob art! [Taking Cove's gold!]  (Read 2735 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2009, 02:07:06 am »

Kusghuul sat down on a log, nursing his wounds. At least he would live to fight another day. Thrice-accursed Covians! They stole his gold! it was his! He couldn't excuse losing the gold to the Ashdurbūk; he'd have his head... He could lie though...

Brosh, Shum Ash!

[Greetings, Great One!]

Sadauk ash
Kusghuul, Ushatar
Grim'zlog, Ushatar
Wahr', Dushatar
Krig'kar, Ushatar
Mordraut, Zuzar

Sadauk mash
Kusghuul, Ushatar
Wahr', Dushatar
Krig'kar, Ushatar
Mordraut, Zuzar

Gūr agh gūrob ushatari agh ash zuzar fitogatuga shum fitogati ohver za blagh tarki! Gūri ash nudertogatuga ash shryne ūr za zuzar agh fhyll za wibve tarki! Demuhnstreyt latob POHWER! Za tarki fheer za Ashdurbūk agh latob lojul ushatari! Ūk biatug u latob ushatari! Gūri ghashatuga za tarki ishi za shryne, ūk ti mat! Pikatuga ash tark, urur ta rejtharuga! Ti blagh! Gūr rafatuga ŪK gūrob snagi ūr lehtting za tark rejthar! Urur, nar pruhblem! Gūrob vozagogatari gijabatuga gūr dat za tarkiob fhleet mhuving shum art iz Urksik u Kobve! Gūri puht duwn ash rebeldjun ishi Kobve, agh teyjk ash shib! Gūri shneak ub ohn za tarki ishi za dokks! Gūri matat ŪK za tarki, agh gūr thrakatuga za art! Pushdug tarki voiadatubuga art iz za uruki (Ūk ti za urukiob). Nuk-krak tarki rujatuge za art! Gūri ruk sadaukuga agh fitogat!

Urur, blagh tarki sadaukuga Narkutolagāl! Gūr matat ŪK za tarki, urur ash snaga voiadatubuga ŪK za art! Za snaga rejthar u za tarki, hhand tai za art! Gūr matat za snaga ugdraut! Fitogat u TOLAGĀL!

[Me and my warriors and an undead won many victories over the weak humans! We first built a shrine for an u ndead and filled it with humans! Demonstrate your POWER! The humans fear the Ashdurbūk and your loyal warriors! Everything falls to your warriors! We burned the humans in the shrine, all are dead! Cooked a human, but he fled! is weak! i whipped ALL my slaves for letting the human flee! But, no problem! My spies told me that the humans' fleet moving much gold from Trinsic to Cove! We put down a rebellion in Cove, and take a ship! We sneak up on the humans in the docks! We killed ALL the humans, and i took the gold! Smelly-one humans stole gold from the orcs (Everything is the orcs'). Fifteen humans guarded the gold! Us four attacked and won!

But, weak humans attacked Not-old-Tolagāl! i killed ALL the humans, but a slave stole ALL the gold! THe slave fled to the humans, hand them the gold! i killed the slave today! Victory to Tolagāl!]

« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 01:06:43 pm by Khaelieth/Kusghuul » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length