Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:52:02 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  PT, good for me; Good for you.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PT, good for me; Good for you.  (Read 1774 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2009, 02:25:03 pm »

What: Some physical training.
Where: Barracks and Covetowne
When: A day ago. . .

Who:

Marcus Kobra, Regular (Leading)
Elizabeth Martin, Officer Cadet
Leander Le Blanc, Junior
Mi'an Silen, Recruit (Drunkard, dismissed forthwith)

I strolled up to the barracks eagerly as I had heard of the reinstatement of the Covian Army! Glory and honour hath returned! Well honour for those of us who are nay drunkards such as Silen. Had I been in proper Army uniform I would have flogged him where he stood! Muttering to myself I walked upstairs and I slipped into the stores making use of my old key and quickly grabbed my kit. Taking a brief moment to review my service jacket I was surprised to find a promotion listed. I quickly grabbed my staple belt, a long coveted piece of Covian culture and history, and a mark of distinction amongst guardmen; my lack of personal awards not withstanding. . . .

I strode down stairs bedecked and shinning in my full plate, pristine and razor sharp halberd in hand. I could nay help but to smile from ear to ear.

I gathered up Martin, Silen, and Le Blanc on the roof. I quickly determined that Recruit Silen could not possibly stand duty after I attempted to remove a drink from his hand. He actually tried to push me. . . his slight frame versus mine and the shear weight of my armour. . . the point is moot. I told him to get off my field. I'll have him flogged latter! I then commenced the training with some halberd curls! Having each of the two arcanists do twenty curls, much to Cadet Martin's dismay and anger. Leander's form was rather remarkable. . . most arcanists are rather slight of build. Those done I had the two spar with Leander throwing child's punches at Martin. I'm certain she'll never learn to defend herself that way unless he tries to hurt her. It what spells and bandages are for!  With that I had them take five laps, remarkably fast runners those two. . . . dodgy wytches

I then had them sprint for the lighthouse! Whilst on route I tried to acquire some pickaxes. . .to no avail. those two got lucky! I simply had them do ten laps up and down the lighthouse stair. Then a sprint to the docks. I then ordered them to take out their light sources and hop in. Martin hesitated to follow the order immediately which caused Le Blanc also to hesitate as she argued that it was too cold and dark for a swim! Bah! Take more than some cold water to slay a true Covian! I put them to swimming abouts for awhilewhilst keeping their lightsources above water. Durring the evolution my lad Tristan arrived, such a strapping lad! Makes his Dad proud he does! Well until he sees two people in the water ad decided to try it too. I quickly dove in after my son and retrieved him from the icy water. I quickly ordered Martin to start a fire and got my boy in front of it desperately trying to warm him. After awhile, wen the shivering stopped I ordered the others back to the barracks and carried Tristan on my shoulders. Setting the lad down I commented on Martin's hesitance and how irregardless of rank, those in charge are indeed in charge, hesitance on the battle field, especially by high ranking members of the army will cause recruits and watchmen to hesitate as well and likely lead to an untimely death for all involved! May it be a lesson she heeds! I then called them to the rooftop and we went for a fee for all with the both of them ganging up on me. A paralysis spell and kaboom I was done. Leander then went on to annihilate Martin. He cleverly allowed her to deal the killing blows to me. . . which in turn cost most her Marna reserve! With no battery of power to fight with she was easily subdued. I dismissed them both and then myself and Tristan (neither of us wishing to confront his mother soaking wet) took to bed at the barracks.

Another Covian victory!

Must remember to flog that elf. . . publically.

*Signed*

Marcus I. Kobra, Company Medic Regular Guardsman, Army of Cove.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 02:31:09 pm »

Good work Kobra.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length