Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:53:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Treasure Hunt!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Treasure Hunt!  (Read 1842 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2009, 11:45:12 pm »

Time & Date: 12:00 PM, 14/05/09

Led by: Mary Salle, Cartographer

Guardsmen in attendance:

Jassi Cowin, Guardsmen Recruit
Faden Wildheart, Junior Guardsmen

I shall make this one quick as I have another report to write. Earlier this afternoon, Jassi, Faden and a citizen of Cove, attended to a treasure hunt. Mary led the treasure hunt as she was the one tracking down the chests and digging them up! We traveled to Buccaneer's Den to dig up the first one, there was no luck in finding this one, Faden and I watched as she kept digging in what she swore was the right location. After first failure we sailed to an island not far from our current location, luckily we had a boat. There were many serpents, mongbats and other creatures on this one so Faden and I finally got to be of some use, we protected Mary as she tried digging up the chest. This one was successful as we dug 'er up, t'was trapped with a few explosion traps an' a few monsters came after us, some gargoyles and a hell hound. We opened the chest to see what we came for, treasure!

In the end, Faden and myself both donated 1,500 gold peices to the coffers! A fairly short, but good treasure hunt, indeed!

Some sketches I drew

-Jassi Cowin-

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 12:04:36 am »

Twas not a great challenge for us trained guardsmen but profitable none the less. Grand adventure Mary, keep up the good work and the gold flowing into Cove!

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length