Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:31:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Drow sneaking about - Late Report.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drow sneaking about - Late Report.  (Read 1774 times)
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2009, 03:18:55 pm »

*Attached is a small note to the Commander*
Here is the report you asked of me regarding that female drow seen on Tuesday evening.

I had just come back from the bank towards the barracks when I noticed a hooded and cloaked figure sneaking about the buildings.  I approached and told the person to remove their hood.  The person refused and made a move towards their weapon when another guardsman stepped out of the barracks.  The person ran off and disappeared into the woods.

We kept watch by the enterance of the barracks in case the person came back, to which they did, this time we were quicker on the attack and chased northwards along the coast where we managed to bring the person down.  It was here that Commander Morana and a few other guards found us as they were returning from a patrol.

We removed the hood and discovered the person was a young female drow.  I questioned her to what her orders were, she told me she had only just come above the surface and was not sure where she was.  We made it very clear to her that she was not welcome in Cove and if she returned again she would be killed on sight.   

*signed a little hurridly*

Aliryl Trefynwyd.

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 03:50:11 pm »

This t'same occurance as before?

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length