Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 12:27:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report to the Commander - visit from Vesper
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report to the Commander - visit from Vesper  (Read 2243 times)
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2009, 10:53:58 pm »

This evening we had a visit from Vesper of quite a few of their numbers, seemingly in a new uniform.  They came with a message that I suppose is quite expected after our actions in Yew recently.  The message was we can either have Yew ordering us and be an enemy of Vesper or we could be Vesper's friend.  I told them that we are not being ordered by anyone. They left just as quickly as they arrived with little else being said.

*signed neatly*

Aliryl Trefynwyd

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 11:26:26 pm »

*Raiden eyed the report.*

What a bloody awful uniform...

*Snorts*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Xavier
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:30:44 am »

*pinned to the above report*

Greetings Commander,

Last night while taking a casual stroll through the woods I must have lost my way and stumbled upon what I think was the Vespians doing some marching drills outside their headquarters. When I originally came upon them I thought I recognized a Kaldorian, having seen a few last Monday at Van's event, that seemed to be observing the Vespians. The individual left shortly after I arrived.

I've included a sketch (in black and white to protect your eyes), below.

*Signed*

~Xavier Kage~
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 09:43:17 am »

Hmmm....

Vesper's posturin' is about as unimpressive as it's warrior's new garb.

However as it seems they are still intent on turnin' the world into a republic we need to be on our guard.

Good work Cage.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length