Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:40:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Twilight Legion (Moderators: Linaeus, Leander)
| | | |-+  Cove Rampage and Torture
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cove Rampage and Torture  (Read 2879 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2009, 08:53:28 pm »

Cove Rampage and Torture

*Raziel sickened by the fact its undead brothers never attack its enemies, grows impatient.  The skeleton walks mechnically out of the dark halls, and into a blighted swamp.  As it looks around at the life it curses everything around it.  It begins uttering dark words and drawing it's sword.  Killing birds, horses, gypsies, and children within the shire.  It makes it's way for Cove and the first thing it runs into is a Covian Recruit by the name of Marcus.  The recruit tried to fight but was overwhelmed by Raziels raw dark power.  The recruit fell screaming in pain and Raziel kicked him in the head knocking the recruit out.  The abomination held its sword high to finish the recruit off, when an arrow flew into the skeletons back...*

Raziel Narlam: What isss thisss?!

Me'an Silen: Leave the recruit alone!

*Raziel Cackled, "finally some enemies to be slayed!"  Raziel unleashed a fury of dark magic bringing the Watchman down fast.  Raziel beat and dragged the Watchman towards its lair.  The skeleton was hungry and intended to eat.*

*After the undead arrived at it's crypts it took the watchman inside and tortured him.  Slashing him, feeding brain, chopping up corpses.  Things not meant for the eyes of mortals.  Raziel dragged the watchman to the roof and kicked Me'an off.  Me'an fell a great distance hitting many things on the way down.  Raziel continued to torture the persistant watchman, and took me'an to the roof again.  This time how ever me'an pushed raziel and the skeleton gripped tightly to Me'an hurling them both to the ground.*

*Me'an awoke thinking he had won when the skeletons Meat Cleaver hit him across the back.  Cutting him deeply the skeleton crawled now half a torso at the watchman.  Me'an ran into the woods mortally wounded, and the undead went into its crypts cackling madly.*

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length