Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:36:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials: Marie LeBlanc
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials: Marie LeBlanc  (Read 2095 times)
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2005, 03:04:21 pm »

Wha? A lass ready for her trials? Ah well....It's been a while since we had a high rankin' female guard I guess. Very well! Give her a watchman trial then!

Watchman Trial: Marie LeBlanc

Tasks
* Many of our guardsmen have been enjoying too much pies and roasted pigs. Lead a training focussing on fitness! Include such tasks as a relay-race, tugging logs, pushups and bare fist fighting!
* Lead a hunt into the depths of Wrong. Slay there enough of it's denisens to raise 10,000 gold coins for the Baronship coffers!
* Organise a find & seek event. Leave clues all over Cove accessible lands and have a race to get to the finish!

Requirements
* At least 5 guardsmen must attend the fitness training
* Atleast 4 guardsmen must attend the hunt to Wrong
* You may invite all friendly towns and organizations to take part of the Find&Seek.
* At least 10 people must attend the Find&Seek

Good luck!

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 08:57:00 am »

*Erik coughs violently, wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and pins the note back on top*

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 09:10:11 pm »

Late one night as Sergeant Keres was shining his badge. For hours he sat, buffing out scratches and polishing its fine metallic surface, upon which the words "Sergeant Torrak Keres, 1st Baron's Own Grenadiers" were engraved. Suddenly, the well-polished medal slipped from his fingers and landed beneath the desk.

As Sergeant Keres knelt to pick it up, he noticed something covered in a thick layer of dust. Upon closer inspection it was...

Marie LeBlanc's Watchman Trials!

Get to 'em, Watchman!

- Sergeant Keres

((OOC: Since you held the rank of Watchman prior to your leave of absense, you've been reinstated as a Watchman, and as you had most of your requirements finished then this is the only thing you need before Junior Guardsman. Lets have your rank reflect your seniority, eh?))

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length