Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 11:34:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials ~ Tsukioriari Mori
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials ~ Tsukioriari Mori  (Read 2458 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2009, 05:53:49 pm »

Ahhh, Mori! It seems you've evaded my repeated attempts to have you killed, and blundered your way towards the Watchman Trial. Let's see if we can't finish you off for good!

Task One ~ Replacing the Meatshields

Since you're headed to a rank where we can't just throw you in front of arrows, you need to find someone to absorb fire in your place!

~ Lead a recruitment stall and/or parade to the city of Haven.
~ At least 3 other Covians must accompany you on this mission.
~ Your group must spend at least 30 minutes in the city carrying out recruitment duties.
~ Post a full report with drawings below.

Task Two ~ Training the Meatshields

Grand! Now that you've brought in some new blood, it's time to get them into shape! Meatshields are no good if they don't know how to jump in front of arrows!

~ Lead a training on the subject of your choice.
~ At least 4 other Covians must attend this training.

Task Three ~ Testing the Meatshields

The last step of your trial, is to ensure that the lower ranks have adequate arrow catching capabilities!

~ Lead a hunt to Hythloth.
~ Bring back at least 15,000 coins for the coffers.

Let's see a good show of it!

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Mori
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 05:05:54 pm »

Task One

I took all the guards I found from the Cove at this given time. We headed to New Haven as told in the task briefing. We hold the recruitment stall for full 40 minutes and managed to recruit a new fighter to the Army. The new face we managed to recruit was lad called Tam Bloodmist.

Rita made the marvelous covian flag with the instructions of my briliant idea.

The end of our recruitmen stall were more and less fighting between Nicholi and Deflerium. I'm not sure about why they fought but I'm sure it was something about women.

Guardsmen attending:
Hoagie
Nicholi
Delferium
Rita Whalebiter
Marcus Kobra
Matthew Ironside

-Tsukiyomi Mori-
Mori
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 05:20:56 pm »

Task two

Guardsmen attending:
Kas Valentine
Mercy
Rita Whalebiter
Tam Bloodmist

I don't know much about training people, but I try my best. I choose grabling and unarmed combat for the topic for my training, as it's what I can do best. I quickly in the beginning told what is unarmed fighting, grabling and fistcupping. Then showed one choke and throw by using Kas as my opponent, poor him I must say. After this short lecture we runned laps and did push-ups for warm up before starting to practises in real how to choke a enemy.

Mori explaining the topic of training

Mori's students practising choke from behind

After the testing the choke to each one of us, we had free for all fight with weapons and armors on. Rita and Tam, our new recruit, had fiercy battle and in the end Rita was last woman standing. Congratulations Rita!

-Tsukiyomi Mori-
Mori
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 05:38:18 pm »

Task three

Guardsmen attending:
Kal ShadowHand
Kas Valentine
Rita Whalebiter
Tam Bloodmist

After the cruling training session I gave the recruit few minutes of rest before we headed to the Dugeon of Hyhtloth. I hadn't been there before, but luckily the tricskter Kas knew way to there. The dungeon was rather boring and harmless, just some minor imps and fire breathing dogs.

We saw many creepy things like these gigantic spider webs

After few hours of wandering we found this sparkling area, must have been dust falling from the roof and hitting the light, all started to go wrong. I don't know why but suddenly everyone wandered to their own ways. Didn't take long for me to found everyone and rally them to good guidence again. We found this huge deamon that we managed to bring down. Kal said it was a Balron, I would rather say it was a minor imp.

We managed to kill this mighty deamon

After killing the Balron we headed home. At the barracks we counted for the loot to be 26,562 coins from 15,000 I send to coffers and rest was diveded between the people joining me.

-Tsukiyomi Mori-

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length