Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 11:43:50 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sealed letter to both Raiden Morana and Hoagie
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sealed letter to both Raiden Morana and Hoagie  (Read 1586 times)
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2009, 08:45:06 pm »

*Sealed letter to both Raiden Morana and Hoagie*

Last night whilst minding my own business in the Goblin, that creep of an inquisitor Odenetheus picked on one of your guards, a guy called Liam. The church goon had this Liam arrested on some jumped up charge which I didn't quite make out. Hoagie was the arresting officer so he should be able to tell you more.

Odenetheus then spent some time spouting mumbo jumbo at the rest of the patrons until this young woman dressed like a harlot entered the Goblin. I heard Odenetheus tell the woman to meet him in the church. Given her attire and etc, this sparked my curiousity so I quickly slipped out and hid in the church to await the tryst.

Soon the two entered. Within seconds Odenetheus was leering all over her like the lecherous hypocrite he is and in a church too! They then struck a deal. At the guard Liam's trial this woman called Lacrima will testify against him. Its all lies as she agreed to say anything that Odenetheus tells her. Be aware also that the tart Lacrima is being paid not in coin but in a way to satisfy the depraved Odenetheus as he sees fit.

I warned you often enough the the church is corrupt to the core, now maybe you'll believe me.

Mischief

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length