Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 05:37:34 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Preparing for WARRRR!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Preparing for WARRRR!!  (Read 1596 times)
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2009, 04:54:49 pm »

Led by: Torrak Keres, Grenadier Sergeant

Attended by:
             Kas Valentine, Senior Arcanist
             Faden Wildheart, Junior Scout
             Me'an Silen, Watchman
             Thomas Aylmer, Watchman
             Rita Whalebiter, Guardsman Recruit
             Liam Callaghan, Guardsman Recruit
             Baolin, Guardsman Recruit
             Vincent, Guardsman Recruit
             Tam Bloodmist, Guardsman recruit

On Thursday evening, after we halfheartedly obliterated the daemon hordes attacking Luna, I decided that the men (especially the newer recruits) could use a bit of training! More specifically, that they needed some practice fighting on an urban battlefield. For this purpose, I took the lads to Nujel'm.

I divided the group into two teams, one led by myself and the other by Watchman Silen. We began with a basic four versus five (Liam hadnt arrived yet) round, which my team of four won. Watchman Silen seemed to think his team was at fault for the defeat, so we switched teams...and I emerged victorious again.

After this, we moved to the Palace, where Silen's team succeeded in defeating my team - being directed by Recruit Bloodmist for this round. Having had enough of fighting indoors, we moved back to the square where we'd been training previously and fetched a bagball and robes. We repicked teams, and started again...

...with Team Blue (mine again) winning, despite one of the Recruits from Team Black attempting to carry the ball back to his own goal area in the last thirty seconds.

*Signed*
Sergeant Torrak Keres
Baron's Own Grenadiers

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length