Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:45:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cove's Great War Preperations
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cove's Great War Preperations  (Read 2808 times)
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2009, 06:07:03 pm »

It has come to my attention that we are in need of many supplies and should we at this moment be put under siege by an aggressor we would be poorly supplied at best.

Therefore i have assembled a list of resources that we must gather in order to ensure sufficient armour, weapons and medical supplies are available to us. for this we require:-

10,000 blood moss
10,000 black pearl
10,000 sulfur
10,000 garlic
10,000 ginsin
10,000 mandrake root
10,000 night shade
10,000 spider silk
10,000 Bandig es (10,000 cloth)
10,000 bronze
10,000 shadow
1,000 each other metal
10,000 barbed
5,000 horned
5,000 spined
1,000 smoke/egg bombs (4998 ginsing 1666 garlic or 4998 flour 1666 eggs)
1,000 shurikin (5,000 iron ingots)
1,000 darts (1,000 wood)
10,000 arrows (10,000 wood 10,000 feathers)
10,000 bolts (10,000 wood 10,000 feathers)
10 kegs greater Conflag (14000 grave dust)
10 kegs greater poison (14400 nightshade)
10 kegs greater explosion (13000 sulfur)
30 kegs (690 logs 210 ingots 315 sand)
1000 bottles (1050 sand)

As ye can see many of the items we need i have listed the raw materials for, that is because we will collect the materials and then employ the citizens of cove to craft these items for us. Cove can no longer afford to feed the pockets of Vespers traders to purchase what we need this only furthers their aggressive stance as ye can bet that be where the profit they make from us goes. we must ensure this trade stays in our own city and so we will hunt monsters the length and breadth of Britannia to bring our craftsmen the finest of supplies that they may provied us the finest of tools to defend our homes with!

To this end we will purchase only that which we as a city can not procure for ourselves and we will take a collection from the worst denizens of these lands to pay for it!

I have many patrols planned that will enable this collect process to begin but now i need your help my fellow Covians! i need volunteers to take up these patrols with me, people to make sure this work continues when i must be about other business of the militia, i need skilled craftsmen to make the many items we require, to mix the complex potions that we use to ensure your safety.

Cove Needs YOU!

Hew Phella
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 06:18:13 pm »

I be a skilled crafts man in many areas, I can help ye with making kegs and all manner of weapons and armour, also i can help ye mine a lot of ye resource requirements if ye can provied me with protection.

I also offer ye the services of me workshope to store any of ye resources collected until they are fully crater and can be put in the proper places and anyone may use me forge and such to do this if i am nay around to help ye myself at the time.

*signed*
Hew Phella
Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 06:20:51 pm »

I be willing to take some patrols out for ye Sah especially if it be against anything dangerous *a small smiley face is drawn on the parchment*

You'll meet my Mace before my Emotions!
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 07:30:16 pm »

Good work Althalus!

S'get crackin' eh?

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 11:00:44 pm »

I am willing to spin as much wool and cotton as anyone can bring me for the guardsmens stores.

I challange all citizens and guards to bring to me, or leave at the goblin with any staff member 5 (or more) bales of Wool or Cotton each. Any member bringing in 5 bales or more will recieve one free drink, including tea or hot chocolate.

I will take and spin these and turn them in either to the Commander or to the Captain for use by the guard after soaking them in medicinal herbs. It will give me something to focus on whilst Raiden is out campaigning for Cove.

~Railen Morana

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length