Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 03:14:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Daylight Robbery!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Daylight Robbery!  (Read 2115 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2009, 02:24:52 am »

*Notice hung up on the Barracks and on the Green Goblin*

Today something of the most horrible natured occured, I am having to have a scribe write this as my arm is in a sling from tonights attack by a group of strangers. The Goblin has been trashed and our patrons and myself held up with crossbows and maces. The gang was profesional, for some who know of my past, I hope you know I am a judge of this. No names were said, no actions were taken which wern't precise or planned. However they descecrated the tavern in a most horrific manner, the bear head being ripped off behind the fireplace, not to mention the bear rugs are ruined beyond repair, they urinated and ruined all our carpets, breaking stools and couches indiscrimantely!

Thankfully Delferium or rather, Buttons came to clear out the culprits before they could do whatever unthinkable things to myself and our patrons. However I am shocked at the lack of resistance met by this group, as four of them seemed capable of robbing the Goblin in broad daylight. Currently we are lookined at hundreds if not thousands of shillings in repairs for all the damages they have inflicted upon the tavern. I am hoping the army will be investigating this incident with it's usual profesionalism as this sort of behaviour can't go on.

Yours sincerely,

Kiran.

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 06:28:03 pm »

Aye! Where was everyone?! I must've rang the bell seven times and even by then it was too late!
S' cause o' yer laziness th' Goblin is wrecked, and.. And... They gave me a headache!
Stop being lazy!

*Signed*
Buttons

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 01:25:26 pm »

Bloody 'ell.

Folk think they can stroll into the Baronship and do what they want.

Double the patrols I say!

And I can nay believe there weren't more guardsmen slackin' off in the tavern... There ususally is.

Good work Buttons!

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length