Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 12:08:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Thank you
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 1444 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2009, 08:41:43 pm »

To all members who take the time to post their stories, roll play and help guide new folks, and give gentle reminders to us that chat not a chatroom for all, but mostly for command for this guild. I think that aspect really helps keep quality RP so we dont devolve into just reading GC, and ignoring whats going on in game. There's a lot of good things going on.

I started reading the board a couple months into playing here as real life wasnt giving me time to play and post here. So yeah, if you catch me talkin too much on GC or breakin rules thwawp me on the nose with a rolled up scroll or somethin will ya?

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:25:30 am »

Thank you! For the kind words, and for the rest of the good you bring.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 01:18:32 pm »

All I read in that message was permission to hit women, thats all I shall take home with me from this post.

*Finds some lead weighted scrolls*

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 09:21:02 pm »

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. Wink

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length