Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 11:04:13 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Ants in me pants
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ants in me pants  (Read 1826 times)
Tan Bloodmist
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 03:14:27 pm »

* The Event (Solen hive hunt).
* Purpose behind event - Collect gold and kill the queen solen.
* Members involved - Dave Williams.
* Achievements - Killed the solen queen and collected 4500 gold for coffers.

Whilst placing a banner at the minoc gate I was suddenly pushed from the rear causing me to fall over and burn my left hand on one of the torches I was placing. A vesper attack i thought and jumped up quickly with blade in hand only to find a pig glaring at me with cold beady eyes. Angrily I went for the pig which squealed and ran off in a westerly direction. I gave chase thinking of a well earned bacon breakfast after such a laborious task. I chased for a while and suddenly right before me a chasm appeared, a huge hole in the earth that seemed to emit a rather acrid pungent smell, forgetting my stomach I decided to investigate..

Upon entering the chasm I came across two large dead ant like creatures that had only recently been slain as the bodies still appeared to be twitching. Rounding the next corner I came face to face with a live one and quickly sent it to join its friends. The deeper in I went the more ants there where and the more I fought, twas as if a lead ant was directing worker or soldier ants to attack me. I was slowly being worn down with ant upon ant being sent, just as i was about to give up I saw a gigantic ant that was screeching high pitched what i can only assume to be orders to the other ants you may even say it had a raiden-esk quality to it, who would then all come at me. I attacked the giant ant and stabbed it many times, its hard bodied armor repelled my blade again and again until with a very forceful thrust *POW* i had beaten its armor! * SLPOOOOOOOSH* and was promptly met with a faceful of the ants stomach acid. A few more stabs and the insect was crushed. Seeing their Queen defeated the rest of the ants ran and I took the opportunity to beat a hasty retreat.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 08:52:10 am »

Good work recruit.

Making a bit of a name fer yerself eh?

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length