Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2024, 06:21:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Blowing off some Steam
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blowing off some Steam  (Read 1544 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2009, 08:10:42 am »

Led By Guardsman Recruit: Cor'Vani

Sitting in the Goblin, Mister Darek had told me that he was going over the paper work on what all us recruits have been doing and asked me when I was going to get my self promoted. He told me all I needed was one report and ten thousand coins for it. I had got to thinking then, I am always going to the Dungeon Dispise and wrestling the two headed giants why not tonight and get the coins and report all in one swoop.

I got up, headed to the bank to gather my herbs then set to the Dungeon for some light work.

After a few hours in I was prety warmed up and the two headed giants were falling like flies along with the walking mounds of dirt.

Seeing I have a nice pile of coins I headed back to Cove to make my count there as it was not safe in the Dungeon to do so. Mister Darek was there with the company of mister Tel'var as I layed the coing on the floor and counted them and asked if that was enough and Mister Darek say it was.

Signed:Guardsman Recruit: Cor'Vani

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length