Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:30:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A Report Placed On The Baron's Desk*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A Report Placed On The Baron's Desk*  (Read 1751 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 23, 2009, 10:17:53 am »

*A report placed on the Baron's desk with a copy to the Templar Preceptor*

My liege,

I attended the meeting of leaders in your stead. The new queen, doted on as ever by the fool Hawke had also seen fit to invite Drowlings and even an undead representative of the Collegium was in attendance. Furthermore, Vesperians had been allowed into the meeting also.

It seemed that queen Dawn didn't even have the most basic understanding of the various factions present, their loyalties or indeed their moral and cultural backgrounds. She had no knowledge that the absent king had granted Vesper it's freedom many years ago and by doing so granting us our own. She enquired as to which 'side' the Drowlings are on when even the most simple commoner knows the only side a Drow will pick is it's own and she even invited the Collegium, as insane and inherently evil a collection of bastards that they are to pledge their allegiance to the Crown.

In doing all of this I think she managed to upset and rile almost everyone around the table, loyalists and rebels alike. She then, to the dismay of all gathered, declared that she will be granting an audience to the gargish Guardian spawn. One would hope to declare a crusade against the vile beasts but given what I witnessed this eve, more than likely she will offer them a place at her table.

I fear that unless the new queen gets some better advisers the north if not the whole of Sosaria will be plunged into conflict very soon.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length