Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:38:41 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Letter addressed to the Commander
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Letter addressed to the Commander  (Read 1716 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: October 03, 2009, 09:24:40 am »

**THE CONTENT IF THIS LETTER IS KNOWN ONLY TO KOBRA AND THE COMMANDER**

Commander,

In light of recent events, I have become appalled at the behaviour of the officers both in the army and the Grenadiers. The steady degeneration in the Grenadiers, the over zealous discipline and abuse of other soldiers, and church intervention in army affairs.
I at this time call into question, Sergeant Torrak Keres' capabilities both as an officer and as a representative of the Grenadiers and The Baron. He and the men under his command, shame Cove, The Grenadiers, and the Baron Himself. You asked me why I had resigned the Grenadiers, now you know.

Your own conduct in these matters has discusted me and I can no longer continue to serve the Baron under these conditions. I hereby resign, effective immediately. I go now to my home in Altmere until such a time as these conditions are amended and Sergeant Keres is Stripped of his arms. His blatant racism whilst in the presence of idealistic recruits and watchmen, his smearing of the army's abilities in general, and his complete lack of diplomacy have painted our Baron in a most unbecoming light. Other Grenadiers follow in his wake. 

As always, I remain a loyal Covian, dedicated to our Baron Octiovus Von Richter.

I wish you luck in your endeavours, Long live the Baron, Long stand the Banner of Cove.

*Signed*
Marcus Ilinius Kobra, Covian

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length