Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:17:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  * A letter sent to Raiden *
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: * A letter sent to Raiden *  (Read 1511 times)
Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2009, 03:19:30 am »

Sir,

An event has happened at the tavern tonight. I wish to get clarification should this happen again. We had a gargoyle walk into the tavern and asked for a drink. I am concerned if we do not address the current increase in population in the area, a situation may arise. What i mean by that is, these creatures seem peaceful. As of late, I know of no current Gargoyle attacks onto Cove or the shire. Please Clarify this for me so I will know what to do next time. Are they permitted in Cove? I wish not to be burned for allowing them.

*signed neatly*
                       Keane Wakefield

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 08:58:22 am »

Gargoyles have attacked innocents without provocation for many years. if any are found within our borders they are to be removed.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length