Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:45:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Medical Log: Amon Blackmont
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Medical Log: Amon Blackmont  (Read 2019 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: October 08, 2009, 12:44:04 am »

Name: Amon Blackmont
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Weight: Undetermined
Height: Average

I was called into the hospital to help with a recruit whom appeared to have been shot multiple times by arrows. He had lost much blood and was already babbling incoherently, Unfortunately only his arrow wounds where reported to me and I therefore took it to mean no other serious or obviously life threatening wounds where present. As I began extraction of the arrows the subject suddenly convulsed and ceased breathing. I quickly extracted the remaining arrows and flipped him onto his back. His stomach had been slashed open and a green fluid or goo seemed to be smeared around the edges of the wound. It was obvious at this point he had been poisoned. Doomed long before I ever saw him. Having to means to revive him nor counteract whatever poison was used I pronounced the man dead. 7 OCTOBER, 2230.

Subject had a small note clutched in his hand, it shall be turned over to Army Command as soon as possible. This will be my first patient lost. I am, unsure how to feel right now.

*Stamped and sealed with wax*

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length