Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:20:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Expedition into Covetous.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Expedition into Covetous.  (Read 1813 times)
Miles Steadfast
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2010, 10:18:47 pm »

Attendance:
Angus Firebrew [Leading]
Ilyana.
Miles Steadfast.
Lolan Grimsditch
Cor'Vani
Lucas Drachen
Balduran

Gold Collected: 33554 [Everyone donated 6.7 thousand gold pieces except for Lolan, who took 'is share.]

I' was a borin' day, with little 'appenin'. Me, and some other devoted Covian Guardsmen journeyed into the deep caverns of Covetous.

The fact tha' the light was dimmin' was troublesome so we's used a few torches that we looted from monsters dumb enough to wander into the murky blacksness, straight onto me mace!

When the mages came trundling along, we all got enchante' to see inteh the nigh'. This 'elped us in the battle, although these wierd rooty gits weren't much 'assle!

We staggered about until we found another level into deeper and darker territory, where, with me gone, the group stumbled upon a funny looking dragon.

After this came t'e 'ardest bit. The Liches! Although with an ounce o' courage and a dashin' of skill, the group easily managed victory!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length