Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 08:42:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Yewish Sniper Competition
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Yewish Sniper Competition  (Read 1633 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2010, 11:37:43 pm »

Attended Covians
- Junior Guardsman, Ilyana
- Junior Grenadier, Keitaro Kazami

Once again it was time to show these Yewish people that the Covians are the best around! Even in shooting a bow! Well... Sort of...

We followed them to a little island, where they setted up a testing range. Pairs were made and every competitor had three shots. Keitaro shot pretty well, as he hitted the bulls-eye three times a row! Myself then... Well, I didn't even knew how to hand this wooden thing, but still I managed to get 20 points... Probably the worst shots in the whole history...

People kept shooting, and Keitaro made it somehow to the final. But then, he fooled around and only hitted 70 points, which is not much for him. He made third place, and we left Yew soon after, because we feeled bad vibes... It's not healthy beeing an arcanist or elve around Yew...

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length