Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 11:46:12 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report]"The day we couldn't crossheal" Part 1: The Fortress in Compassion,
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report]"The day we couldn't crossheal" Part 1: The Fortress in Compassion,  (Read 1529 times)
Starkad
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2010, 01:34:36 am »

Series Starring
The Good:                                                                 The Bad:
Grenadier Captain Torrak Keres                      Blood Elemetals Paragon
Regular Grenadier Raven                                 Ratman Paragon Splinter
Arcanist Cadet Bersi                                         Harpy Paragons                 
Junior Grenadier Keitaro Kazami                               The Ugly:
Junior Guardsman Ilyana                                  Dread Spiders,Lyches           
Junior Guardsman Morgar Dyn                          Gargoyles,Gazers,Elves
Watchman Starkad                                            Drakes and Wyvrms,
                                                                          Rotting Corpses,etc..
Co Starring:
Guardsman Recruit Abel Nightroad
Some templewood knight
Hrothgar???

After the Parade,in which I was promoted,
Capt Keres,ordered us to march on a monsterous teritory in Ilshenar
I personally hate tha' place.
Our Objective was to kill an evil creature,named Kr...Kru... something.
Neverbeen to Ilsh myself,it was an interesting experience.
The talk between our party members about the Fortress was not calming either.
I never seen Torrak this stressed in my entire military Career.
Waves and waves of creatures Dread spiders and Liches alike,were bashed under our formations and tactics.
But the turn of events changed,when,we got tired and forgot to crossheal.
It was the panic that got us,Everyone started running in different directions.I accidentally attacked Morgar and stabbed him
once I guess,or was that later on with Raven.?Don't remember.Anyway poisoned,and crushed by the monsters we had to rally to another
point.Many of us fell,and sewerly injured.It was a Templewood Knight a Cavalry that came to our Aid,which restored all hope in the gang.
He wasn't much help but he was reinforcements.
I think in the rumble and dust of the battle,Arcanist Bersi,Died.But I am not certain about that.People seemed to think so.

So we failed to accomplish our primary objective.
Swift in thought as he is with blade and arrow,Capt Kerres issued a secondary objective,
Which was to kill a kingsized Blood Elemental.
Yucky stuff,those elementals are.They stink too.This one had the smell of blood all over it,and it was hard to hit as blood blocked all of your view durring the attempt.
In a formation that they called "Alys or something" we were abled to defeat the faul creator,so it was another victory for Cove,
At the briefing we held after the death of our foe.

13823 Gold Coins were looted of creatures killed,Never understood wha' those creatures did with all that money.Pay for harlots?

At the end Capt' Torrak still displeased with our crosshealing abilities issued another order,
Crosshealing training,and I thought going to the fortress was the worst it could have gotten...
To be continued....

« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 02:10:26 am by Starkad » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length