Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:33:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Events Board
| | |-+  Old Events (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | | |-+  The Swaggers Inn present: Wednesday 19th May - 19:30pm gmt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Swaggers Inn present: Wednesday 19th May - 19:30pm gmt  (Read 1997 times)
Rebecca - The Swaggers Inn.
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2010, 01:08:19 am »

The Chess game!

[SIZE="6"]Wednesday 19th May

19:30pm gmt
[/SIZE]

Angie - of the Swaggers Inn have challenged Thomas Jericho for a game - and he accepted!

And instead of just a small board and some gamepieces
 - We want it large and there for we need your help!

We gather at west Vespers moongate (Minoc Moongate) from 19:15pm gmt.
Where portals to the chessboard in Nujel'm will be opended.
(Once the game is over - Portals back to west Vespers will be opend)

If you didn't sign up yet, hurry up! And do it HERE so we can get the costumes for the diffrent "pieces" sorted out.
You can also sign up by sending a pigeon to Angelica Wish (ICQ#103573667) or Rebecca (ICQ#561206018)

Now it shouldnt really be nessacery to mention that this is a peaceful event but again,  rather be safe than sorry - So! Let's see the best behavior eh?

We hope to see you there!

[OOC:
My apologies for pushing the event a week without informing people properly.
Angie and Thomas have recently moved in together and unfortunally, they couldnt get hooked up on a connection before the 17th May. Instead of cancelling the event - Angie and I spoke together and we decided to move the event to the 19th May. I managed to edit the date inside the poste - But I can't change it on the title - so with all the "push the date" 
- Could the people that signed up , but wont be able to attend the 19th May - please send me a PM or ICQ#: 561206018.
Cheers and sorry for the lack of info.]
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 02:16:27 am by Sherri Lanai » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length