Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:37:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Combat Training - Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Combat Training - Report  (Read 1685 times)
Nicholi Ravnthorn
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2010, 03:06:17 pm »

Leading:
Torrak Keres - Commander

Attending:
Bersi - Arcanist Corporal
Kas Valentine - Senior Arcanist
Nicholi Ravnthorn - Regular Guardsman
Keitaro Kazami - Junior Grenadier
Ilyana - Junior Guardsman

Commander Keres led a short combat training in Covetown, where we observed Arcanist survivability, chasing a single arcanist around Cove trying to knock them. It took a little while to snag these slippery guys into a corner and coordinate strike, but we quickly got into a groove and bashed them down. We then moved on to pair fights, three pairs of two. I was paired up wth Kas, As we struck, we had a little misunderstanding on targets, I struck at Ilyana first and he, Torrak. I saw the differences and quickly changed target to Torrak. Soon after I was targettting by the third team, dropped in seconds. This highlights the need for clean and perfect understanding in targetting.

We then moved onto three on three battles, the outcome of these battle was a little sparatic, it all depended on our irst target. f we targetted a mage first it seemed they were able to recover and even be able to drop the rest of us in time. But when we targetted Keitaro first, we were able to drop him and put the mages back against the wall on pure defense, only a matter of time to dropping them. Again, perfection in targetting and timing wins the battle.

*Signed*
Nicholi Ravnthorn
Regular Guardsman

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length