Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:49:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report fer Commander Keres]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report fer Commander Keres]  (Read 1644 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:05 pm »

*Ilyana takes a pen and starts scribing on a sheet of paper with a grim look in her eyes*

To Commander Keres,

Last night, all allies of the Guardsman Milita were invited to join their little festival at the Stonekeep. Food were offered, lots of games were played, duels had been held and prices could be won. It was all pretty peaceful, until Junior Keitaro Kazami dueled with one of the Militas men. They fighted furiously, but then, all of a sudden, one of their footies interrpted the whole peace, by starting shooting with crossbow at Keitaro. Of course I couldn't let them just kill one of our guardsman, so I had to reveal my arcane arts and heal him.

Unfortunaly, my magic didn't go unnoticed, and as I could see, at least eight yewish men attacked us randomly. Captain Dart hardly could stop on attacking us and it turned to be a real mess.

May they believe, arcanists and elves are servants of the guardien, but this is no way to treat allies, especially not if they invited us to Stonekeep. Something really has to be done - may it be paid even with blood, if necessary.

Dutyfully,
Ilyana, Junior Guardsman

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length