Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:39:58 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *a Letter addressed to Army Command*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *a Letter addressed to Army Command*  (Read 1982 times)
Lucas Drachen
The Covian Cannon
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Probably Dead

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2010, 12:10:49 pm »

To The Baronship of Cove,

""I was unsure of who to officially make out this letter to. So I have addressed it to your highest of ranks. My name is Mathias Kordring, Arch Mage of The Lycaeum. It has come to our attention that much dark magic and those close to such acts have been plaguing your people over the years. Out of respect for your township we have allowed you to deal with these problems as you wished over the past years. However as of late we worry that these goings on may be getting worse as time progresses and we worry too many lives may be at stake.

That is why with your permission we wish to send to you one of our top advisers in the field of Dark Arcana. His duties would be to advise you in how to deal with dark magic and how to defend against it. Though our Adviser is indeed well versed in Dark Magic himself, He is under oath to not abuse this power and has a deep reverence of death and respect for life. I understand your fear of dark magic, But with his help you could avoid any more casualties amongst your people and perhaps understand your enemy so you can better defeat them.

My associate Rilian will be on standby to come to your aid if you accept this offer. The Lycaeum has wished a representative within your town for a long time. Since it seems you have come to embrace The Arcane within your army, We believed this was the best time to make our offer. I await your response diligently""
\

Signed,
Mathias Kordring, Archmage

Hoagie: "Lobster battallion, chaaaarge!"
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 02:57:51 pm »

*eyes note*

Nay doubt Commander Keres will be interested in this.

Gregor Eason
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 03:07:16 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length