Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:48:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Never Trust An Old Referee
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Never Trust An Old Referee  (Read 1715 times)
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2010, 08:02:59 pm »

Greetings Covians,

I am hereby submitting a short (I hope!) report of The Two Nation Games on Sunday eve.

Well! Before it all went down, a full parade took place. Sadly there were no promotions this eve but we were introduced to a nice chap from the Order of the Silver Dragon.

Following the parade we jumped straight into The Two Nation Games, with our Vesperian folks arriving promptly.

The Two Nation Games
It was decided by Commander Keres to host two games this eve, Bagball and Jousting! The Bagball was primarily organised by Senior Guardsman Kurt and the Jousting, well.. I've forgotten!

In fact.. I've forgotten most to do with this eve, so I encourage any attendees to make any addition to my report as they wish!

What can I say.. my mind went a little foggy fo'sho! Cove was on a losing streak, with the Vesperian aBagball Team making quick work of the Cougars. Then Senior Kurt was called into play, and I entered an enraged old-man trance when I was asked to act as referee for Bagball.

I'll just leave some sketches here for ye all to interpret.
FOR COVE!

Gregor Eason
Senior Guardsman, Covian Army

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length