Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:54:54 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trial 1 Sergio Jarrett
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trial 1 Sergio Jarrett  (Read 1970 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2010, 04:41:46 am »

Those In Attendance:
Valiro
Kal Shadowhand
Yukina Kazumi
Leith Keres
Keitaro Kazumi
Sergio Jarrett

I started off explaining the task at hand to those who were there to assist me in a very tactful manner I may add.

After getting lost due to nervousness of having people following me, I was given a quick correction to the Harpy Cave.

Upon entering the cave and getting In deep past the traps it was apparent to everyone that staying as one group would make this tedious task last much longer than it had to. so Everyone paired up while I went alone which I found a relief.  Ten minutes after splitting up I schedule for us to meet up at the entrance to end this horrid experience and hopefully forget my mistakes.

I was assured it wasn't my fault and to find a way to blame the Yewish for this horrible experience, Which I quickly put into motion, and that's I'd get the hang of it.  We gathered 2300 feathers by my count and over five thousand shillings for the baronship to be put into the coffers.

*signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Watchman
Valiro Gryphonclaw
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 01:49:59 am »

It's alright. Keep working on your leadership and study the Command.

*Signed*
Senior Scout Valiro Gryphonclaw
The Baronship of Cove
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length