Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 11:20:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  My Return
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Return  (Read 1465 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2010, 05:58:05 pm »

After some happenings in Cove I had to leave to clear my head, Everything that happened had done so in such a quick manner I did not know how to take it so I layed my weapons aside while packin my belongings for a journey to find my self again. Seeing Commander Raiden in the shape he was in and the Grenadiers fallng apart with his absence was too much to take, Was far from what the Grenadiers use to be. I threw on my pack and headed to the Lands of Ilshenar. The land of Chaos and Beauty, The land od Danerous creature and peaceful creature.

There I wondered arounds taking in all the sights and fighting its Dangers. Living amongst them all I was becoming at peace with my self. Loosing my sons was becoming easier to deal with knowing one day they would seek me like I saught my Father out. But somethines I wonder if seeking my father out was really worth the troubles, as he is still not around much to give me advice or to halp further my Knowledge of my forgotten Homelands. Demarian Tel'var seems to be further from me now as he once was after leaving me and my mother to die in the wars with the undead.

Afrer a year has gone by now I desided it was tme to return to Cove, the place I call home now and return to my Grenadier Brother. The trip seem to have taken another year but once again I am back in Cove and much has changed. Commander Raiden Morana has stepped down handing his possition down to the New Commander Keres. Least a Grenadier still holds the possition. Before making my return I passed through and stopped at the Swagger. Now back in Cove I stopped in the Green Goblin wich now hold a different look and Mizuho still runs things, I talked to her for some time. She was telling me about some new Recruits being Mouthy in Line ups, Smart mouthing higher ranking Members.

I sat back taking in all she was telling me and I was trying to figure out what to make of it all. What happened to the chain of Command? Why are these Recruit allowed to get away with this? Back when I was a Recruit I got punished for speaking bad to a higher ranking member, or speaking out of turn in a line. My fellow Brother Grenadiers, It is time restore this order we once had, it is time we instill Order into the Recruit and teach the to respect the higher ranking members. On my return I make this pledge, Any Recruit showing dissresper for a Higher Ranking Mamber will be taught a less n Humilliation and punished for his or her outbursts.

I am BACK, I am HOME, and Order will return to the Covian Army once again.

*Signed* Junior Grenadier: Marcus Tel'var

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length