Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 10:13:05 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials Sergio Jarrett. Task III The Final
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials Sergio Jarrett. Task III The Final  (Read 1382 times)
Valiro Gryphonclaw
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2010, 11:23:48 pm »

*A Post pinned on the board*

You have now completed your first two tasks for your Trials. This third task will be a bit more of a challenge. For the third time you will venture to Covetous. But this time to collect Ore from the mountain. This will require that you hire a mining company. And for their protection, leading a squad of Guards to protect.

Mission: Collect Ore of any type from the Dungeon and Mountain of Covetous. Make sure to get a sample of Ore from each of the entrances/outrances, of those that you did sketch in Task II. Atleast two packhorses should be well filled with Ore of any type.

Requirement:
§ A full report.
§ Good Leadership
§ Ore delivered back to the Barracks
§ Atleast three Guards must join in the Mission
§ Atleast two Miners must be coming along

*HINT*
Plan the Task on the Event board to gather people enough. Contact any Miner's you know. If you get problem, contact me and i'll help you out. I've also heard there's a Merchant Union with members that have the mining skill.

*Signed*
Senior Scout Valiro Gryphonclaw
The Baronship of Cove
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length