Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 07:21:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Failed Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Failed Training  (Read 2235 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2010, 10:43:06 pm »

Attendance:
Sergio Jarrett
Torrak Keres
Keitaro Kazumi
Kal Shadowhand
Lucas Drachen
Brenna "Something, Last name unclear"
Random Vesperian Private #327463
Bersi
Celuvian Haap
Ilyana

I tryied to start a training session on cross healing and at first it went decently but then I tryied to do pure defense training and it went completely wrong when the mages decided to synchronize there spells after I stresses not to.  After five minutes of trying to explain without anyone listening I decided if they wanted to attack to kill we'd do all against mages and upon complaint about it being confined on the barracks roof we headed to cove town for disasterous battling.

*Signed haphazardly*
Sergio Jarrett
Junior Guardsman
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 08:01:20 pm »

*scribbles some words on the bottom of the report*

It must be said, that us mages managed to beat up all else.

Just two little advices or hints, Sergio. Try also to write the rank of the guardsman that was attending in your reports, for example Bersi, Arcanist Corporal and for the next training maybe, try to talk less. Your words of non-synchronice may have gotten under under the novel you were speaking.

Ilyana, Junior Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 08:28:05 am »

That wasn't a failed training as it showed that it takes a little bit more than simply sending a swarm of combatants on a smaller group to win. Aside from that, good training and good work, Junior Jarrett.

*signed perfunctorily*
Arcanist Corporal, Bersi
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length