Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:36:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Befriending the locals (Orc Patrol)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Befriending the locals (Orc Patrol)  (Read 1691 times)
Graum Trolle
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2010, 06:33:28 pm »

Having just joined the army and been given a tour of the immediate Cove area I could not wait to get soldiering, as it were. Watchman Railen who had been showing me around kindly agreed to extend the tour to go meet the locals at the orc fort to the south.

We made our way to the fort, and ran into the orcs almost immediately, of course.

All went well, and I was able to keep the orcs off of me better then I had expected until we came across an orc more then twice the size of those around it, just in the center of the fort. I was taken by surprise by the sheer strength of the giant orc, and found myself knocked to the ground in seconds. Fortunately Watchman Railen was able to help pull me away to safety, and after a second to clear my head we charged back in again, with the added support of Regular Arcanist Celuvian Haap.

We eventually retreated back to Cove to patch up our bruises (mostly mine), and get a break. All in all we brought back over 6000 gold pieces.

Attendees:
Watchman Railen
Guardsman Recruit Graum Trolle
Regular Arcanist Celuvian Haap

Signed,
Graum Trolle,
Guardsman Recruit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length