Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:44:10 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Who missed me!?!?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who missed me!?!?  (Read 1648 times)
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2010, 04:55:35 am »

Sorry for all the in-activity until a few days ago, I have been helping -V- for a while and was interested in that guild for a bit and I had real life to attend to, I have a new truck, better work.. Oh, and get this, a GIRLFRIEND! I am dating a high school crush of mine who I have not seen in 7 years till we went on our first date, crazy huh? I call it fate.. So real life has been treating me well, I am happier than ever, I feel like my old self again.. Therefore, I figured it was time for me to become active in BoC, and boy have I been active! Apparently people have even noticed a massive improvement in gaming.. And mark my words, I won't hesitate to take another break if real life calls for it again, but I will always find a way to come back to all of you, UO is the second love of my life, along with BoC.. I love you all!

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 07:31:51 am »

"Sorry, who are you again?"
BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Nah, nothing wrong with incativity cause of serious reasons. Srsly, 'tis good to see you're going the right path and having great improvements in the RL. Smiley
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 03:39:49 pm »

Welcome back.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 10:20:49 pm »

About time you're back! Finally another low rankie to shoot fire at!

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length