Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:44:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Morana estate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Morana estate  (Read 1810 times)
Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2011, 07:08:35 pm »

Railen sat on the floor of the childs room, watching Ryan play with his Knights and stuffed ogre and ettin.
"We've got it surrounded men! Loose the arrows!  BLAM POW!!!" *ettin falls over* " MEDIC!!Seargents' down! You men there! Give it all you got!"  The Ogre falls, followed by a cheer "FOR COVE!"

"Alright my little soldier. Time for a bath."
"Aww Mom, do I gotta. The Captain doesnt take baths I bet."
*She gave Ryan a look*
Dad wouldnt make me.
*heavy sigh* "Ryan please, not now. Its time for a bath, then you need to pack your things to stay with Maddy for a few days."
"You goin away?"
"Yes. I told you last night. I have an assignment I have to fulfill. Top secret."

*knitting his brow, pausing a moment he crawled into her lap* "Thats what dad said. He didnt come back."
"He was sent on a dangerous mission. We all have to make sacrefices to keep Cove safe. Just like your man there." *Pointing to the man down* Likely he will loose a limb. But Coves citizens need to be protected.
"Do you think Dad's ever commin home?"
"I dont know Ry. I miss him too. Come on. Help me get your things packed. You can have your bath at Maddys."

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length