Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 05:32:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Junior Trials - Keitaro Kazami
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Junior Trials - Keitaro Kazami  (Read 1888 times)
Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2010, 02:13:58 am »

For the eyes of Keitaro Kazami, from the desk of Hrothgar De'Mar.

Keitaro! You've been a fine example of a grenadier ever since you joined up with the 1st. I think its time to set you your trials so you may be recognized as a fully commissioned grenadier! I expect you to follow these orders by the letter and show me that you have the discipline and sense of duty to fulfill the honorable position of a grenadier.

Trial I

In the last few weeks i have begun to see disorganization in the ranks and the lack of discipline is becoming ever so apparent. On top of that we have the grenadier numbers at an all time low, so your task is simple. Raise interest in the legendary Baron's 1st Grenadiers and strike a decisive blow to anarchy in the ranks by hosting an organized drill.

Task Outlining

* Host an event consisting of initially a lecture on the grenadiers followed by an extensive drill on orders and general discipline.
* Make sure attendance is as high as possible.
* Attach a report below with scetches.

Trial II

The Covian army has seen grander days, morale is low and our numbers are slowly dwindling. If we are to restore our former glory then we must maintain a fresh flow of new recruits. I am charging you with the task of organizing a grand recruitment event, use creativity and customize the event however you like within the borders of the imperial law of recruitment.

Task Outlining

* Organize a recruitment event consisting of either a parade, recruitment stalls, grand banners, public speeches or all of the above.
* Use creativity and amass as many covians to help you as you can.

Trial III

The lack of regular patrols and sentries is beginning to worry me, i want you to organize three separate sentries followed by a patrol into the orc fort where you will strike at the brute breeding grounds by grounding one of those colossal creatures.

Task Outlining

* Organize a sentry in the household district, Covetown Gates and on the road above the shire.
* Lead a patrol into the orc fort and slay a brute.

Do me proud lad!
Hrothgar De'Mar

Keitaro Kazami
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 04:48:00 am »

*Looks at the paper on his "desk" and grins.*

Bout time I got some. I will get right on 'em.

Jack: "Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
Diadarma: "If you don't want it.. give it back."
*Silence*
Jack: "No" *hugs the jar of dirt*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length