Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:16:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Cleaning up Orcs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Cleaning up Orcs  (Read 1276 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2010, 10:37:19 pm »

Attended by:
Fritz Segur, Guardsman Recruit (leading)
Leanne Melior, Guardsman Recruit

Once upon a time, three weeks ago actually, I met Fritz for the first time. For a man, being not all that rubbish I must say. He asked me for help to do one of those recruit tasks. We could either decide killing an orc brute, an elder gazer or elder lich. In the end, we decided to take on the brute, as this seemed to be most honourful, as orcs were always the biggest thread of Cove.

We rushed to their fort and lucky for us, it waited already at the entry. Funny thing threw more orcs at us, of which I took care, while Fritz kept the big one busy.

In the end, it was a very easy win for us. I can't recall how many gold we collected, but in the it doesn't matter, as either he nor me donated it anyway.

Leanne Melior, Guardsman Recruit

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length