Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 09:14:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Story] Cove is Under Attack!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Story] Cove is Under Attack!  (Read 1710 times)
Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2010, 02:13:43 am »

I am standing on the balcony of the furthest outpost near Vesper. I look to the sky and breath in the air of freedom. I notice out of the corner of my eye that there is something in the bushes. I see antlers, right above the brush. Hm, must be a deer. There are more coming behind it. Odd, I think to myself. A herd? Not usually the case around these parts. Then I realize that this inst a herd of deer, as the antlers raise from the brush. Human faces with antlers on top. Shamans? The Feck? By the time I relied what they were I had a fireball hurling toward my face. It missed my face by inches and slammed into the wall behind me. I ran into the outpost and secured the doors. I could hear them coming......  

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 03:03:07 am by Keane Wakefield » Logged

Keane Wakefield
The Light Company
Covian Regular

Keane in Green

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 02:34:52 am »

I have myself crouched in the corner of the wall. I am near a window that I have used most of the night for my attack. I fear how many more they may have coming my way. Fighting through most of the night with my bow, and I am slowly running out of ammo. The fight is starting to taking a tole on my upper body, I have started to form cramping in my arms and chest area. I wont give up, I can't give up.  I have created a body count of at least twenty of these damn shamans. They are relentless and will not give up. Casting spell after spell in my direction. I wonder what could have lead them into Cove. What could they be after. I know that I can not stay much longer in this building, I will need to escape and inform the town. I must escape, I will escape. I bolted the windows in an effort to secure the building. I am working my way down the stairs. I must get out of here to notify the town. They are casting spells to attempt to light the building off. It is mostly made of stone. I peek out of the door on the ground floor. I can see them looking up to the window that I killed most of their friends through. I reached to my quiver and say a quick prayer to the Avatar. Lord guide my hand and my feet for what I am about to do.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length