Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 03:34:54 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Virtue Bane in Britain
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Virtue Bane in Britain  (Read 1268 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2011, 05:59:37 pm »

Attended by;
Cailin Keres, Junior Guardsman
Leanne Melior, Guardsman Recruit
Fritz Segur, Guardsman Recruit

I was taking a peacefull stroll until I noticed, that there are those blasted "Virtue" Banes again. A shot several of them between their eyes and eventually met Fritz loiterin' at the bank. Together we fought our way up north and arrived at the inn. We shot many of these dragons, soldiers and even some demons until we moved over the bridges to East Britain. There is where Cailin Keres found us. She joined forces with us and together we shot several more of them.

However, later, she moved us right into a absurdly big spawn of our enemies, where we somehow were lucky all of us came out alive.

Back in Cove, we splitted up the loot, which counted 8,000 for each. Fritz was the only one that donated his share, while Keres and I kept ours.

*some pictures have been added which seem to be drawn by a child*

Leanne Melior, Guardsman Recruit

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length