Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 10:52:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Fighting the Plague
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Fighting the Plague  (Read 1826 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »

Attendance:
- Ilyana, Arcanist Corporal (leading)
- Grief Dryfh Gry, Hardened Guardsman
- Kas Valentine, Senior Arcanist
- Keane Wakefield, Officer Cadet
- Lucas Drachen, Arms Dealer

I recieved a letter from Floria Tenne, that they are currently under attack by even more plague zombies. I gathered the first handfull of usefull soldiers, one of them was the living legend Gry, and ordered them to join me in the march to Yew.

We eventually arrived in Stonekeep, where the battle already was at it's happening. My men and I joined with the Yewians to fight them out to the woods, where we got attacked by several foul beasts. Not even the attendance of some New Hopians could stop our momentum, altough Cadet Wakefield seemed to be focus quite a bit too much on them.

After we helped Captain Dart and his companions, we went back home to Cove, were I ordered the men to clean up and burn their clothes if necessary.

Ilyana, Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length