Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:18:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Just another Altmere Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Just another Altmere Sentry  (Read 1370 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2011, 05:47:04 pm »

Attended Guardsmen:
Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal (leading)
Cal'ain Cui'nir, Guardsman Recruit
Victoria Tillian, Guardsman Recruit
Atrus D'ni, Guardsman Recruit
Random former Vesperian soldier, Guardsman Recruit (Alt of Jassi Cowin)

With all the little and bigger hate around Cove, I gathered some men to ensure the safety within our own territories. I took them Altmere and asked them a few things about how to build a sentry. Scary, none of them knew the materals needed, which are hides and wood mostly. Splitting them into groups, they gathered the ressources, while I kept crafting the crates and building the sentry.

Eventually, some Altmerian shepherd crossed our way and accused us to have killed his goats. After the recruits kept speaking rude with him, I really had to interact. I apologiced for killing his goats in the name of the recruits and handed him a decent amount of gold coins to repay him.

Ilyana Drachen, Arcanist Corporal

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length